Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why I want to graduate FROM ZU

When I was in my last year in the school I wasn’t decide yet where I will continue my study. Many people of my family advice me to chose ZU because its strong university and the most popular and every person graduate from it get a great future and easily to find a job. The main reason that am in Zu now that my mother was dreaming that I study in it so I want to make her dream become truth. Now I have done my dream and I’m looking for to be successful student in ZU ,and in the future I hope to be a business woman and famous.

1 comment:

  1. 80% - 2 run-on sentences

    1. Many people of my family advice me to chose ZU because its strong university and the most popular and every person graduate from it get a great future and easily to find a job.
    2. Now I have done my dream and I’m looking for to be successful student in ZU ,and in the future I hope to be a business woman and famous.

    I think your family gave you good advice.

    ReplyDelete