Monday, December 21, 2009

My worst day in whole my life:

One day in a lovely morning my ante and I went to shopping. We were having a lovely day, suddenly my ante phone ringed after she answered she started shouting and screaming then she ran to her car and I followed her, When we sat in the car I tried to call my parents to know what happen but no one was answering, as then my dad recalled me When I answered his voice was like someone is crying I was 100% sure that something happen to my grandfather because he was so sick then he told me that my grand father died. That was my worst day in my life.

1 comment:

  1. 90% - 1 error in spelling

    1 ante should be aunt

    I can understand why this was so sad and also that you were frustrated by not knowing what happened.

    ReplyDelete