
In my last summer holiday its wasn't my first time that I spent my summer in London but it was my first vacation without my whole family because my grand mother recently died for that reason my mother didn't come with us so I went to London with My father . It was the greatest summer holiday I ever had. We met my cozens because they studying there. The weather was cool not very cold and not very hot it was lovely. However I had goes to many places such as Harrods , selfridge and the hide park . We stayed 1 month we go to cities near from London like Manchester, the weather was very cold. On the same hand Manchester its lightly same of London ,but on London there more shopping mall and restaurant. Finally we go back to UAE I was very missing my mother and my sister and my room.
70%
ReplyDeleteVerb errors:
1. they studying
2. I had goes
3. we go (twice)
You are lucky to get to spend so much time in London, but I understand how you missed your mother and sister.